Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS.
Kindly fill the form to nominate some reviewers who will consent to do the same HERE.
Guidelines for Presentation--
1. The final program schedule will available online about 10 days before the conference. The time and date of the presentation of each paper will be there in the program schedule. The duration will be 12 minutes.
2. Authors/presenters will be required to connect via a link for his/her session and present their slides. The links will be provided in the schedule and will be emailed to authors as well.
3. Authors/presenters are requested to join the provided link with the email id communicated to us.
4. To avoid any technical glitches or network problems during the conference as a back-up all Authors are required to record the presentation of their slides with voice over in .mp4 format and send to us definitely 28th October. This is only for back-up. Authors MUST be present online at the time of their presentation.
N.B. Email us for further queries.
Guideline for authors of Accepted papers--
- Register for IEEE IEMCON 2020. Registration can be done at EDAS. Kindly go to the REGISTRATION tab. Note that registration is completed once payment is sent via EDAS. Registration is a pre-requisite for the next steps, so please register as soon as possible.
- Fill the IEEE copyright form in EDAS prior to uploading the final version of your manuscript in EDAS (MANDATORY).
- Upload the camera-ready paper to EDAS. Please reconcile the review comments and update your manuscript. You may wish to rewrite certain sections for greater clarity, add endnotes (references), etc. Your revised paper (in final form) should be in the proper IEEE format. Please check the similarity score of the paper prior to uploading and ensure the appropriate copyright notice is added to the bottom of the first page of the camera-ready paper. Details about using PDF Express and copyright notice can be obtained below.
- The Presentation of the paper Should be of 12 minutes duration and it will be presented virtually. You may upload your presentation to EDAS.
Links to documents --
- Copyright notice for final paper: HERE. (The copyright no. need to be included only on the first page left bottom side)
- PDF eXpress Instructions for Authors: HERE.
|Full Paper Submission:||28th September 2020|
|Acceptance Notification:||9th October 2020|
|Final Paper Submission:||27th October 2020|
|Early Bird Registration:||22nd October 2020|
|Presentation Submission:||28th October 2020|
|Conference:||4 - 7 November 2020|
IEEE IEMCON 2019
IEEE UEMCON 2019
IEEE CCWC 2018
• Conference Proceedings will be submitted for publication at IEEE Xplore® digital library .
• Best Paper Award will be given for each track.
• Conference Record No